The School Day
School is open for pupils from 8.45am-3.15pm (32.5hrs per week). The official school start time is 8.45am, registers close 8.55am. Children should be in school, ready to learn, for 8.45am at the latest. The school day ends at 3.15pm for all classes.
- Pines Class (Reception)
- Parents and carers can bring their child to Pines Classroom at 8:45am. Parents and carers can collect their child at the end of the day from the Pines Classroom door at 3:15pm.
- Willows Class (Year One and Two)
- Children enter school at the start of the day through their cloakroom doors. Parents/carers should please drop children off and collect from the Millennium Garden gate. Doors will be open from 8.45 am and learning starts as soon as the children enter the classroom.
- Hazel Class (Year Three and Four)
- Children enter school through Hazel Cloakroom door at 8:45. Children should be collected from Hazel Cloakroom door at 3:15.
- Oaks Class (Year Five and Six)
- Children enter school through the library door at 8:45. Any parents/carers collecting and dropping off can do so at the Millennium Garden gate.
- Pupils in Y5/6 may walk to and from school unaccompanied with written permission.
- Children arriving late will need to report to the main office.